Here at Creative Minds we are passionate and committed to providing a high-quality, inclusive service for our workers and service users. We would like to share with you our values and what you should expect when using our services:
· To feel welcome, safe and free to be yourself, without judgement, in a positive and supportive environment.
· Easy access to the service with low-zero waiting times.
· Treating each other with respect, being respectful of everyone’s ideas, opinions and beliefs.
· To feel inclusive regardless of background, being part of a community where you feel able to be open and honest.
· Support for those who have additional needs, the LGBTQ+ community, the BAME community, children in care and those living in poverty.
· To be given appropriate information about our service, including our confidentiality policy.
To see our full policies and procedures documents, please ask a member of staff.
Creative Minds will always strive to provide an inclusive service where ever possible. However, in circumstances when work is outside of our capacity or expertise, we will always try to signpost individuals to more suitable organisations. It is also important to note that we are situated on the 1st floor of the building, with no lift. In situations where a person is not able to access our suit, we will always try to offer alternative ways of working, such as telephone or videocall sessions if suitable.