Junior Counsellor and Reiki Practitioner.
"Hi, my name is Nicole, and I am the junior counsellor and Reiki practitioner here at creative minds.
I am an Integrative counsellor with a passion for a creative and holistic focus. My one-to-one counselling sessions often include alternative therapies such as Reiki, crystals, and spiritual healing, helping children and adults of all ages heal from past traumas.
The space I hold for clients offers a non-judgmental approach where empathy, and acceptance is always adhered to with the client being at the centre of each session.
I also lead well-being workshops for children and adults, 1:1 Reiki, Indian head massage and crystal work, as well as spiritual healing treatments through my Creating Calm sessions. Let's not forget the famous Crystal Club workshops for children and young people which take place every half term!
I am proud to be working as part of the Creative minds counselling team with all ages and love the work that I do here."
- Level 5 Advanced Diploma in Integrative Counselling
- Level 3 diploma in counselling skills
- Level 2 certificate in counselling skills
- Safeguarding in children and adults
- Mindfulness practitioner with teenagers
- Reiki practitioner 1 and 2
- Indian head massage practitioner
- Crystal healer
- Meditation teacher
- I am fully DBS Checked and hold the relevant Public Liability Insurance Cover
- I am a member of the BACP
- I also participate in regular supervision and CPD to ensure I am working to the highest of standards