top of page
"Hi I'm Emily. I currently work for Creative Minds as a children and young peoples counsellor. I completed my BA Hons in Counselling in 2016 and my approach to counselling is person centered; providing a non-judgmental, empathetic and honest environment in which the therapeutic relationship can grow. However, I find it beneficial to use a range of different approaches depending on each individuals needs, including play and creativity. I particularly enjoy working creatively with my clients and have a personal interest in sand tray therapy."
- BA (hons) Degree in counselling
- Foundation Degree in counselling
- Level 3 Counselling Skills
- Level 2 Counselling Skills
- Level 1 Counselling Skills
- First aid level 1
- Child and adult safeguarding training
- Inside of Autism
- I am DBS Checked and fully insured
- I am a member of the BACP and working towards accreditation
I also attend regular workshops, training and CPD and engage in monthly supervision to ensure I am working to the best of my ability.
bottom of page