Counsellor and Supervisor.
"Hi I'm Elaine. I currently work for Creative Minds as a adult counsellor and clinical supervisor, as well as working for the charity SAPS (Sunderland Area Parent Support) counselling carers of loved ones with substance misuse.
I qualified in 2014 after completing my Foundation degree in counselling and then completing my counselling BA honours in 2015. My approach to counselling is person centered and gestalt; providing a safe, empathetic and non-judgmental environment believing these are foundations for the therapeutic relationship to grow."
- BA (hons) Degree in counselling
- Foundation Degree in counselling
- Access to Higher Education - Counselling
- Certified clinical face-to-face and online supervisor.
- Certified in Online & Telephone Counselling
- Inside of Autism
- I am DBS Checked and fully insured
- I attend monthly supervision and regular CPD training to ensure I am working to the best of my ability.