Counsellor, Supervisor, and Hypnotherapist.
"Hi, I’m Alison. I currently work with Creative Minds as an Adult and Young Persons Counsellor. I am qualified in the Humanistic model and am registered and accredited with the BACP (British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy). My main approaches are Person Centred, Gestalt, Mindfulness and Psychotherapeutic Reiki.
I will offer you a confidential, nurturing, and safe space to explore who you are and how you can be the person you would like to become. You will be at the centre of each session and I will be there to walk alongside you with every step you take as I believe change can occur through a positive and caring relationship. I work with compassion and acceptance and each session is guided by your needs, whether that be talking together or working creatively to explore your thoughts and feelings."
- BA (HONS) Degree in Counselling
- Foundation Degree in Counselling
- Level 3 in Counselling
- Level 2 in Counselling
- Level 1 in Counselling
- Certificate in Creative Supervision (Clinical)
- Meditation Teaching Certificate
- Reiki and Seichem Master Practitioner
- Inside of Autism
- Full DBS Check and Public Liability Insurance Cover
- I also undergo regular CPD and engage in monthly supervision